About This Plan
- The handsome stone exterior and wrought-iron railings give this tri-plex home plan an attractive look.
- Each unit has a bay window to extend the living room space.
- The open floor plan makes the living space seem even larger.
- All three bedrooms are in the back for quiet and a huge hall bathroom is shared by all.
- The upper units have a balcony while the basement unit has a sliding glass door to a terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,434 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 9
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 44' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss