3 - 4
About This Plan
- A magnificent wrap-around porch graces the front and side of this Country home plan.
- And when you want to stay away from mosquitoes, head for the screened rear porch where you can relax in comfort.
- A standing seam metal roof adds more charm and decorative shutters complete this pretty home.
- Pocket doors close off the study from the foyer or use it as a bedroom due to the nearby bathroom.
- Arched ceilings create a separation between the great room with fireplace and the country kitchen.
- Space for a residential elevator has been designed into the home or use it as an extra closet.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor with each one having a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A second staircase leads to the future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 732 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick