3 - 4
About This Plan
- Walk up to this hideaway cottage and relax on the 8' wrap-around porch.
- Enter the cottage into the great room with rock hearth fireplace.
- Enjoy your meals in the dining room which abuts the kitchen with its own eat-at bar that seats four comfortably.
- The stacked washer/dryer helps conserve living space as do the economical pantry and supply room.
- The side grilling porch with cleaning sink is perfect for preparing the day's fish and game.
- Related Plan: Need an elevated version? See house plan 59960ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 332 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 393 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 2"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick