High End Florida House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Enjoy the good life in this high end Florida house plan that has a cabana at the far end.
- A nice, wide foyer gives you views of the parlor to the right, with its tray ceiling and private veranda.
- The main living area is one massive space that combines the great room, kitchen and dining room - all with beautiful ceilings.
- There's a wet bar for entertaining and when you're ready for fresh air, step through one of three double doors to the enormous outdoor space.
- Here you have another wet bar, two outdoor fireplaces and a summer kitchen for all your grilling.
- Use the cabana as a casita guest suite, if you want.
- A big bay window in the master suite not only brings in light, it serves as a sitting area too.
- Homneowners get their own washer/dryer too!
- Two balconies on the second floor mean each bedroom has outdoor space.
- Use the residential elevator to get from floor to floor or use the elevator space as a big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,846 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 10"
- Depth: 97' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss