High End Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Accents of metal roofing highlight the beautiful stone exterior of this high end Hill Country house plan.
- Five bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, make this a home for a large family.
- The enormous family room is crowned with a vaulted and beamed ceiling and it open to the gourmet kitchen with room for an extra-large fridge.
- Set in the back of the house, homeowners get a spacious first floor master suite that comes with a giant vaulted master bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- Bedroom 3 is the only bedroom on the second floor and it has a private balcony.
- Friends and family alike will love hanging out in the second floor game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"