High End Mountain House Plan with Bunkroom
About This Plan
- There's plenty of room to accommodate family and friends in this huge Mountain house plan.
- The great big wide foyer opens up to immediate views of the vaulted and beamed great room and the vaulted outdoor living area beyond.
- With no walls to block views, the kitchen's huge island faces the great room fireplace.
- Seating for seven at the island and peninsula eating bar is a great alternative to the formal dining room.
- Other amenities include a walk-in pantry and large walk-in wine closet.
- Split bedrooms places the luxurious master suite off by itself where homeowners can unwind by their private fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 on the opposite side of the home has a beamed ceiling.
- A spacious bunkroom on the second floor comes with a walk-in closet and nearby full bathroom.
- A massive bonus space rounds off this level and is factored into the total living area of the home.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 125' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1280 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms