High End Mountain House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A huge wrap-around deck gives you loads of outdoor living spaces for your family to enjoy in this spacious Mountain house plan.
- Inside, wide open spaces are immediately visible as you enter the home, creating beautiful sight lines.
- There is no formal dining room - instead you have a large dining area that can be seen from the kitchen and great room with its coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- An abundance of counter space in the kitchen comes from a peninsula eating bar and two islands.
- A six burner stove and walk-in pantry plus two sinks enhance the upscale kitchen.
- The master suite is on the main floor, with a nearby home office topped with beams. Two other bedrooms are on the finished lower level, served by two bathrooms and a powder room.
- The family room is enormous with double doors to take you out to the rear covered patio at ground level.
- Related Plan: Get a second floor with house plan 12933KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,722 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot