High End Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Stunning curb appeal best describes this high end Traditional house plan.
- Inside the home is spacious and filled with upscale features like built-ins, interior columns and gorgeous ceiling treatments.
- The open layout is ideal for allowing the views to flow from room to room.
- Outdoor living space includes a vaulted and screened porch with an outdoor fireplace for those chilly nights.
- The master suite has a door directly to the screened porch, two giant walk-in closets and a vaulted master bathroom.
- Everyone in the family will love the massive vaulted rec room with two sets of double doors out to the patio.
- Upstairs, each bedroom is large and comfortable with walk-in closets.
- Loft space is shared by all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,347 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 837 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 103' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1055 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"