Hill Country Home Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- The stone exterior lends a natural element to this beautiful hill country home plan, which presents a spacious family room just off the foyer, while french doors invite you to spend time outdoors on the rear porch.
- A cooktop island rests in the center of the u-shaped kitchen, directly across from the formal dining room with an adjacent wine room.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the main level, with a grand vaulted ceiling and an equally impressive master bath.
- A second bedroom is located across from a quiet study, just inside from the rear-entry garage with three stalls.
- The two remaining bedrooms can be found upstairs, each with access to a Jack-and-Jill bath, as well as a game room that serves as a fun space for all to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12