Hill Country Home Plan with Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three dormers and a covered front porch with double columns spotlight the front elevation of this hill country home plan. Window walls along much of the rear elevation make for wonderful backyard views.
- The cathedral ceiling in the great room soars from 10' to 15'. The open living area revolves around the kitchen with its walk-in pantry and central island and bright morning room.
- The private master suite has two walk-in closets and bath, featuring a corner spa tub and dual vanities. A nearby bedroom with its own bath could be used as a den or second study.
- On the other side of the house, two more bedrooms share the third full bath.
- Ceilings: 10' standard.
- Related Plans: Gain a second floor game room with house plan 31028D. Get more room with house plan 31109D (2,506 sq. ft.) and 31097D (2,367 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.