Hill Country Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a covered front porch with double columns spotlight the front elevation of this hill country home plan. Window walls along much of the rear elevation make for wonderful backyard views.
- The cathedral ceiling in the great room soars from 10' to 15'. The open living area revolves around the kitchen with its walk-in pantry and central island and bright morning room.
- The private master suite has two walk-in closets and bath, featuring a corner spa tub and dual vanities. A nearby bedroom with its own bath could be used as a den or second study.
- On the other side of the house, two more bedrooms share the third full bath.
- Ceilings: 10' standard.
- Related Plans: Gain a second floor game room with house plan 31028D. Get more room with house plan 31109D (2,506 sq. ft.) and 31097D (2,367 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 11"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick