Hill Country House Plan with Courtyard
About This Plan
- This hill country house plan features 3-bedrooms, a study, and a courtyard within 2,738 square feet of living space.
- The 2-car garage extends from the front of the design. When entering from the garage, discover two coat closets across from a walk-in pantry, making grocery unloading that much easier.
- U-shaped cabinets surround a prep island in the kitchen, which opens to a breakfast nook that overlooks the courtyard. A formal dining area near the foyer offers an additional space to gather with family for meals.
- The bedrooms are located towards the rear of the layout. The master suite is joined by a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 across the hall are of equal size and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"