Hill Country House Plan with Grand Hall
About This Plan
- The huge grand hall of this Hill Country house plan combines the vaulted living and dining area into one 32' wide, open space.
- Folding glass doors give you a wall of windows that open to the covered back porch.
- The U-shaped kitchen maximizes efficiency with everything close by your fingertips.
- Built-ins can be found throughout the house giving you extra storage and a place to display collectibles.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the master suite in back from the two family bedrooms in front.
- A spa bathtub in the master bathroom is set in a box bay with glass on three sides for lovely views.
- The large two car garage is side load making this home suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms