Hill Country Pleaser
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This one-story hill country house plan with a covered porch entry and views to the rear gives you three or four bedrooms depending on how you need to configure your home.
- Off the front gallery, columns frame the entry to the central great room with its fireplace, high ceiling and access to the breakfast room and the kitchen with its snack bar island.
- Serve guests and family in your formal dining room just past the large pantry. An oversized utility room and the side-entry garage with tool bench are nearby.
- The master suite is spacious.An oversized walk-in closet, toilet chamber, garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks make up the master bath.
- Bedrooms two and three share a four-fixture bath in the hall. A gameroom or 4th bedroom is nearby.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate master bedroom arrangement with house plans 3041D (2,542 sq. ft.) and 3098D (with a 3-car garage).
- Also see this more traditional version - home plan 3032D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Reverse Floor Plan
Square Footage Breakdown
Total Heated Area:
2,603 sq. ft.
2,603 sq. ft.
281 sq. ft.
122 sq. ft.
Max ridge height:
493 sq. ft.
Floor / Height:
First Floor /
Stick Or Truss