Hillside Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level & Upper Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wide covered front porch welcomes you into this comfortable Traditional home that offers an optional finished lower level that adds 1,444 sq. ft. of extra living space.
- The first floor would suit empty-nesters with all the main living areas at hand.
- A huge deck and screened porch beckon you to enjoy the outdoors.
- Two family bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath on the second floor along with a sizeable optional storage area.
- A balcony overlook allows views of the great room and foyer.
- Should you need it, the lower level can be finished with more bedrooms, a rec room and a game room.
- Related Plan: Get an extra bedroom upstairs with house plan 29865RL.
Opt Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick