Hip Roofed Southern Cottage Under 1500 Square Feet with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Stone detailing, decorative brackets and a hip roof give this 3 bed house plan great curb appeal. At just 1,477 square feet of heated living and a 35' by 60' footprint, this home plan is a great one to build where budget is a major concern.
- Bedrooms line up behind the 2-car garage with the master suite in back.
- The right side of the home is open front to back in an entertaining-friendly layout. Sliding doors on the back wall take you to a covered lanai.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82304KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 386 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss