His and Her Baths
About This Plan
- All the charm of the French countryside can be found in this magnificent European home that is loaded with amenities.
- Transom windows across the front bring in extra light to brighten the study with its fireplace and coffered ceilings.
- The foyer soars up two stories and a barrel vaulted arch introduces the family room beyond.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace and a wet bar makes entertaining easy.
- The spacious gourmet Kitchen has a large center island with sink and a walk-in pantry.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite is grand as well as large with a sitting area set in a bay.
- His and her baths share a two-sided shower and they each have their own walk-in closet.
- Set off by itself, a first floor guest suite has a huge bath and walk-in closet and would function well as a very comfortable in-law suite.
- Three more bedrooms can be found on the second floor along with a bonus room, loft and office.
- The generously-sized game room has a wet bar and a half bath close by for convenience. It opens to a covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss