Home Plan for the Car Afficionado
About This Plan
- The car fanatic in you will love this 4-car garage house plan, which features an open-concept floor plan and multiple, covered porches.
- Upon entry, two coat closets border the foyer. The kitchen boasts a large island with seating for three, ample storage space, and plenty of workspace for meal preparation.
- The great room features a grand fireplace, and a wall of retractable, sliding doors that lead to a covered porch.
- Your first-floor, master bedroom includes sliding doors with access to an outdoor, covered patio, a 4-fixture master bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- A quiet den sits just off the garage. Across the hall, a powder bath, walk-in pantry, and first-floor, laundry room can be found.
- Related Plan: Downsize the home and up-size the garage with plan 23766JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1430 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss