Home Plan With Courtyard and Guest Cabana
About This Plan
- Outdoor living is optimized with this U-shaped Florida house plan.
- The large covered entry leads to the main foyer or off to the left into the gorgeous courtyard area with its big lanai.
- The guest cabana has a huge walk-in closet, private bath and sliding glass doors that open to the courtyard for wonderful views.
- In the main house, open concept is the key design element with one enormous room under one ceiling.
- The master suite is off by itself and also has sliding glass doors to the courtyard.
- The privacy wall hides the courtyard area from public view and is large enough for a great swimming pool.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,366 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss