Home Plan With Dramatic Spiral Staircase
About This Plan
- VIDEO BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- A dramatic spiral staircase creates a grand entry with plenty of room for greeting guests.
- To the right of the entry lies a formal dining room, while a den is found to your left.
- The two-story round wall of windows in the great room continues the dramatic statement of this home.
- A large chef's kitchen includes a breakfast bar that overlooks an angled family/sunroom combo as well as a walk-in pantry and easy access to the dining room.
- A main floor guest suite in the back includes a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Mom won't be disappointed with the second floor master suite with spacious bathroom that includes a Jacuzzi tub and doors to a front balcony, plus a large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms that enjoy a Jack and Jill bath complete the second floor.
- A side load 3 car garage is found to the right of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,599 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss