Home Plan with Flex Study and Family Bedrooms Upstairs
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Combining the best of Colonial, Victorian, and country elements, this versatile home plan has a wrapping covered porch that makes an enticing entrance and opens to the grand foyer.
- The living room is on the right, adorned with decorative columns; just ahead, the family room awaits with abundant natural light and a cozy hearth.
- The kitchen makes meals for any occasion a snap, serving the breakfast bay and dining room with ease. Tucked to the rear, a bedroom (or study) is ideal for guests.
- Family sleeping quarters are located upstairs, and include two bedrooms that share a full bath, and a master suite with a tray ceiling and vaulted bath.
- A bonus room may be added over the garage for an additional bedroom, home gym, or child's playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick