Home Theater and a Loft
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and a tile roof complement this Tuscan house plan beautifully.
- Inside, custom features include interior columns, a two-story great room with gas fireplace and a big grilling porch out back.
- From the kitchen you can see it all, as the sink is nicely placed with views of the dining room, great room and back porch.
- Use bedroom 3 as a study by adding an optional door off the foyer.
- The delightful master suite is sure to please with its tray ceiling, twin walk-in closets and a big whirlpool tub.
- On the upper floor, spend time with the family in the huge home theater room or relax in the loft or surf the web in the computer nook.
- The open rail balcony gives you a double-sided view of both the great room and the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 256 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 319 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 357 sq. ft.
- Entry: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick