3 - 5
About This Plan
- This magnificent country style home plan with a wide front porch and three dormers is a homeowner's delight. It is designed with the needs of a growing family in mind with four large bedrooms, one of which could be used as a study.
- The formal dining room lies close to the kitchen for convenience.
- A bank of three windows in the breakfast nook brings light into the kitchen with its raised eating bar.
- Two large porches, front and rear, add outdoor living space.
- The open great room has a gas fireplace, raised ceilings, built in entertainment center and views to the rear.
- The master suite offers raised ceilings, dual sinks, large jet tub, separate shower and large his and hers walk-in closets.
- This plan has a bonus room that could be used as an extra bedroom or game room.
- The basement version extends the master suite back to fit the stairs going down as shown.
- The main roof pitch is 10 on 12 with a secondary pitch of 4 on 12.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 51711HZ.
Bonus Above Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Storage: 94 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 149 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 247 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 76' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick