Flexible Country Home with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive country-style house plan with wide front porch and deep back porch a homeowner's delight.
- The kitchen is large and inviting with a raised bar for seating, double ovens, large cooktop, and lots of cabinets for storage.
- A bank of three windows in the breakfast nook brings light into the kitchen with its raised eating bar and the formal dining room is close to the kitchen for convenience.
- The open great room has a gas fireplace, raised ceilings, built-in entertainment center and views to the rear.
- The master suite offers raised ceilings, dual sinks, large jet tub, separate shower and large his and hers walk-in closets.
- This plan has a bonus room that could be used as an extra bedroom or game room.
- The basement version extends the master suite back to fit the stairs going down as shown.
- The main roof pitch is 10:12 and the secondary pitch is 12:12.
- Related Plan: Slide the garage forward with house plan 11747HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,420 sq. ft.
- Storage: 278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 306 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 250 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms