Homespun Mountain House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its metal roof, cedar siding and shed dormer, this Mountain house plan has a homespun look.
- The spacious, open floor plan is immediately evident as you walk through the front door, with the views going right out the double doors in back to the porch.
- A one car carport shelters your car and opens up to the kitchen area for carrying in groceries.
- The master bedroom is the only bedroom on this floor but there are two more on the finished lower level.
- The ground level also includes an office that closes with pocket doors and a big den for the family to hang out in.
- A 32' wide patio runs the full width of the ground level.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 18827CK and 18827CK.