Homespun Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- With its metal roof, cedar siding and shed dormer, this Mountain house plan has a homespun look.
- The spacious, open floor plan is immediately evident as you walk through the front door, with the views going right out the double doors in back to the porch.
- A one car carport shelters your car and opens up to the kitchen area for carrying in groceries.
- The master bedroom is the only bedroom on this floor but there are two more on the finished lower level.
- The ground level also includes an office that closes with pocket doors and a big den for the family to hang out in.
- A 32' wide patio runs the full width of the ground level.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 18827CK and 18827CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Carport: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front