Northwest House Plan with Contemporary Styling
About This Plan
- A contemporary slanted roof creates vaulted ceilings inside this Northwest house plan.
- Inside, a huge great room area unites the kitchen, dining section and living room with views that flow from one room to another.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it comes with both a walk-in closet and a linear closet.
- Porches and decks in back beckon you to enjoy the fresh air outside.
- On the finished lower level, two more bedrooms are joined by a home office and a big den where the family can gather.
- There's plenty of storage space here as well.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 18826CK and 18828CK.
- PLEASE NOTE: This plan carries a 6-8 week delivery delay. Please contact us with any additional questions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Carport: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front