Homey And Appealing Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- This super versatile design is very well planned out, with consideration to just about everything you may want or need in your Acadian style house plan to make it comfortable, homey and appealing.
- With four bedrooms and two and a half baths, all placed with privacy and convenience in mind, the home has flexibility for your family.
- An inviting front porch leads into a foyer with a pine beam to welcome your guests into your Southern style home. The brick arch leading into the living room adds character and gives it a rustic homey feel.
- The large open kitchen has a spacious island and breakfast bar and views to the family room with brick hearth fireplace and built-ins.
- The kids share a decent sized bathroom and will enjoy their spacious walk-in closets for storage and organization.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a bathroom complete with a large closet, separate vanities and a garden tub to relax in.
- The mudroom, half bath and large laundry room will make things much easier for the rear entry space.
- The large concrete patio, rear porch and double carport make an accommodating outdoor space. And don't forget the large storage space and boat port.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 90' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12