Homey Craftsman Bungalow
About This Plan
- A series of interior columns form dividing lines between the kitchen, dining room and living room of this homey Craftsman bungalow, opening the sight-lines right up.
- The living room and foyer have vaulted ceilings that rise up to expand those spaces.
- A window at the kitchen sink looks out to an atrium garden on the left side of the home, for pretty views.
- Bedrooms are split to give the master suite its privacy at the back of the home.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the opposite side and the fourth bedroom is upstairs near a large loft with lots of storage.
- Open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the foyer and living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 575 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 137 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 5"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 9" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick