House Plan with Great Flow
About This Plan
- This house plan has great flow evident as soon as you enter the foyer which gets light from the dormer above. It is flanked by the dining room and vaulted study.
- The great room features an 18' vaulted ceiling. The fireplace is flanked by built-in cabinets. French doors lead outside - a perfect spot for a patio or deck.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room and is conveniently located by the garage entrance making groceries a snap to unload. A hidden pantry is a plus.
- Take a break in your screened porch off the breakfast room.
- The master bedroom features a tray ceiling and has his-and-her closets. French doors lead to the back.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms (one vaulted) share a bath. Plus you get 221 sq. ft. of bonus space.
- Related Plans: Need something larger? See house plan 24346TW. Also see these 4 bedroom versions - 24335TW and 24336TW.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,906 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 596 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss