Room to Relax
About This Plan
- This house plan has great flow evident as soon as you enter the foyer which gets light from the dormer above. It is flanked by the dining room and vaulted study.
- The great room features an 18'-high ceiling. The fireplace is flanked by built-ins. This room flows to the breakfast room and kitchen.
- In the kitchen, a seating counter is perfect for informal meals. The garage entrance is conveniently located making grocery unloading a breeze. The pantry is a plus.
- The keeping room is vauled and features a fireplace flanked by windows that take in the views.
- The master bedroom features a double tray ceiling and has his-and-her closets.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms (one vaulted) share two baths.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plan 24336TW.
- For something more grand, see house plan 24346TW. And for something smaller try house plan 24327TW.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Entry: 29 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot