House Plan with Study Option and 2-Story Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Both the foyer and grand room boast 2-story ceilings in this attractive Craftsman home with a mix of stone, shakes and brick on the exterior.
- An optional first floor guest suite lies close to the hall bath for convenience.
- Tray ceilings in the dining room add a touch of elegance.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, breakfast area and grand room, creating a wonderful flow.
- The remaining four bedrooms lie on the second floor with a balcony overlooking the grand room below.
- Double doors open to the master suite with a sitting area and optional fireplace.
- In the 3 car version, the space over the third bay can be used as an exercise or craft room.
- PLAN DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the slab or crawlspace options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side