Huge Walk-in Closet has Own Washer/Dryer
About This Plan
- This straightforward two-story home keeps things simple. At its heart is an uncomplicated floor plan that gives you everything you need and nothing you won't want.
- The core of the main level consists of a spacious great room, which is open to the main living areas of the kitchen, the breakfast nook, and the formal dining room.
- The spacious great room is tempered by a heavy beamed ceiling, a cozy fireplace, and built-in shelves.
- The kitchen'the place where everyone wants to be'is open, allowing guests and family to gather in the breakfast nook and great room, without feeling cutoff from the center of activity.
- Besides the main living spaces, a large laundry room and a den also are on the main level. Hidden behind double doors, the den features built-ins, and access to a half bath.
- The upper level contains three bedrooms, the most elaborate of which is the master suite. There, a tray ceiling and corner windows heighten the feeling of spaciousness.
- The walk-in closet is large, even affording a place for a stackable washer-dryer unit.
- The bath contains a large oval tub, a wide shower, and two-person vanity.
- The other two bedrooms share a bath that provides separate vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery