Ideal for Empty Nesters or First-time Buyers
About This Plan
- Empty nesters and first-time homeowners will enjoy the comfort within this charming design, where a multitude of windows let in the light.
- A vaulted great room equipped with a media center and fireplace anchors the home. A span of windows extends across the great room and dining room, expanding the perceived area and offering access to the covered patio.
- Taking advantage of corner space and including a pantry closet, the open kitchen provides ample cabinets and countertops to store and prepare food.
- The master suite hosts a large bath with a spa tub and a walk-in closet. The second bath serves the other bedroom and the rest of the house, including a den off the foyer.
- The garage has space for storage, a workshop or a third vehicle.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 6933AM and 69016AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss