About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Charming as a seaside cottage, this home is enriched by Craftsman-style detailings, imaginative touches, and sheer practicality. Passersby will stop to admire the graceful architecture: roof peaks, arches above window and door, the convergence of materials; stone, horizontal siding, and cedar shakes. Take pleasure in planting the window box with colorful blooms. Welcome guests beneath the covered entryway.
- Large gathering areas, on the main level and downstairs, keep the family connected to each other and to the outdoors. Both the great room and the games room are anchored by fireplaces and feature handsome built-ins, which showcase finely crafted wood. Practicality abounds, from the two-car garage to the island kitchen. The kitchen work core is defined by the angular island, equipped with a self-venting cooktop and a snack counter. A built-in desk and pantry enhance kitchen convenience.
- The main level also houses a lavish master suite with a private entry to the deck, a walk-in closet, and a compartmentalized bath with a tub and shower. At the front of the house, a den features a bumped-out window and vaulted ceiling. An adjacent bath allows the den to be used as a bedroom. Two more bedrooms, a bath, and linen closets are located downstairs.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69155AM and 69156AM.
- Get a drive-under garage with house plan 6918AM.