Modern Prairie-Style House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A low-profile roof with deep eaves and lots of glass give this modern Prairie-style house plan great visual appeal. Built with a basement with outdoor access, it is a perfect home for your rear sloping lot.
- The great room has access to a rear deck and is open to both the dining room and kitchen.
- The kitchen work core is defined by the island which gives you great work space and room for casual seating.
- The master suite is on the main level and has access to a back deck, a walk-in closet, a bath and a walk-in shower. At the front of the house, a den features a bumped-out window.
- Two more bedrooms are located on the lower level as is a large game room with access to the outdoors.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69700AM, 69020AM, 69155AM and 69156AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,608 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss