Impressive 2-Story Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This impressive two-story Craftsman house plan features a modern layout filled with abundant rooms and amenities. A wide front porch welcomes you inside to an entry flanked on either side by formal living and dining rooms. Built-ins enhance the dining room, while the living room shares a see-through fireplace with the library/study.
- The island kitchen offers a utility room and food pantry nearby, while it overlooks the breakfast and family rooms. The mudroom accesses the rear porch and sun room.
- The luxurious master suite contains a sitting area, His and Hers walk-in closets, a private bath and an exercise room.
- At the rear, planters enhance the raised patio area.
- The second floor features three additional bedrooms. A study between Bedrooms 3 and 4 is perfect for the kids.
- A game room, sleep loft and rear balcony complete this floor.
- There is room in the attic space on the third floor. Normally this is used for HVAC equipment. There is roughly 15'x15' useable sapce which would have sloped walls and headroom ranging from 7' to 8'.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 5:12 pitch and a ridge height of 30'6".
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 112' 9"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick