Impressive 4-Bed Acadian Home Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- The impressive, yet clean and fresh, exterior of this 4-bedroom, Acadian home plan lends great curb appeal.
- The spacious entryway is bordered by a formal dining room to the right, and to the left, a hallway leading to two family bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The living room serves as the central common area for family to gather, and lends access to the roomy back porch. The adjacent kitchen and keeping room boasts a large prep island, and neighbors the laundry room, which helps when multi-tasking.
- The master bedroom overlooks the backyard, and features a 5-fixture bath and sizable closet. A fourth bedroom is located on the opposite side of the home, and could serve as a private guest suite.
- A built-in storage room attached to the 3-car garage helps keep it free of clutter, and a stairwell, accessible from the mudroom, leads to a bonus room over the garage, which could serve as a media room or playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 424 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 5"
- Depth: 103' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick