Impressive European Home
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and a steep pitched roof with mutiple rooflines add grace to this European home.
- Special ceiling treatments throughout add to the elegance of the home.
- Columns separate the dining room from the two-story foyer.
- Warm up to the cozy fireplace in the study set in a bay.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, breakfast nook and keeping room with its fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Retreat to your luxurious master suite at the end of the day and enjoy the sitting area with romantic fireplace.
- A home office is tucked away near the kitchen - a great spot for keeping an eye on the kids' homework or to hunt down a recipe.
- Bedroom 2 on the second floor is a deluxe suite with its tray ceiling and its own sitting room.
- The kids loft makes a great teen hangout too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 352 sq. ft.
- Loft: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 10"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side