Impressive Flexible 4-Bed French Country Home Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- The elegant design of the angled foyer draws your eye to its grand staircase.
- Directly adjacent is a two-story 16’ x 13’ dining room with direct access to the kitchen and utility room.
- The dining area features a Juliette balcony above that will impress during dinner parties or the holidays.
- A large chef's kitchen with two islands will make hosting dinners a dream.
- The open kitchen allows maximum natural daylight to flow throughout, and provides an abundant amount of cabinet storage.
- The largest window located at the sink area brings nature in.
- A secondary bedroom is located relatively close to the master bedroom and is ideal for small children or guests.
- This space can be converted into an optional library with access through French doors directly off the foyer.
- Enjoy 2 secondary bedrooms with private bathrooms and walk-in closets on the 2nd floor.
- The home office near these bedrooms is functional and trendy. This space is ideal for teens or adults that work from home.
- The elegant porte cochere in front of the garage serves as additional parking, or can be left off if the bonus room above is reduced in size.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See these luxury home plans - 12048JL, 12047JL, 12073JL, 12018JL
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,206 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 919 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 472 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"