Impressive Hill Country Home
About This Plan
- A beautiful stone and stucco exterior gives this impressive Hill Country home its appeal.
- Sightlines start right at the gallery and foyer with views that extend back through the great room to the rear covered patio.
- A wall of windows brings in the maximum light.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook also share in the views.
- Split bedrooms give privacy to the master suite, making it a quiet retreat.
- Note the enormous walk-in closet and big corner soaking tub, all designed to pamper the homeowners.
- A back hall leads to the two family bedrooms that share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The enormous second floor game room has windows on three sides plus a full bathroom.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,172 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 461 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 691 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 1"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss