Impressive Master Suite
About This Plan
- A wonderful Craftsman curb appeal is your first introduction to this attractive home plan.
- The main living area is laid out in an L-shape with an open concept.
- The kitchen island gives you wonderful views of the dining area and great room plus the barbecue patio.
- A pocket door closes off the walk-in pantry, saving space.
- The great room has a big fireplace and built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 4 is on the ground level with a full bath nearby.
- One of the best features of this home is the fabulous vaulted master suite with its box bay sitting area.
- The master bath doesn't disapppoint either with two sinks, a big soaking tub and an enormous walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss