Incredible 4-Bed Acadian Home Plan with Double Garage
About This Plan
- This one-level, Acadian house plan, with incredible curb appeal, boasts brick accents on the exterior and two entry points; a formal entry with a front porch and friend's entry on the side.
- The heart of the home rests in the center, with a spacious living room overlooking the rear porch. The adjacent kitchen includes an oversized, prep island and attached breakfast nook for casual meals.
- The master suite includes its own foyer, along with a lavish, 5-fixture bathroom with dual vanities, a toilet room, and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms share the hall bath, and a fourth, secluded bedroom could serve as a guest suite or home office.
- The double garage attaches to the rear, with the laundry room just inside with plenty of upper and lower cabinets for storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 9"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick