Incredible Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- Windows soak up the views all across the back of this fabulous Mountain home.
- Step out onto the huge wrap-around deck and enjoy the fresh air.
- Log siding enhances the home, with its decorative log trim.
- Inside, the floor plan is wide open to encourage sweeping views from room to room.
- There are two confortable bedrooms on the main level.
- Upstairs belongs mostly to the vaulted master bedroom suite with its own private covered deck.
- A huge vaulted sitting area is shared with a second bedroom suite that has a mini-kitchen making it perfect as an in-law suite.
- Work out in your own exercise room on the lower level, complete with sauna and bathroom.
- The enormous rec room on this level has a fireplace and plenty of room for a big pool table.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,414 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"