Incredible Mountain House Plan with Rearward Views
About This Plan
- A large covered porch allows you to enjoy the outdoors, or cozy up by the fire and relish in the rearward views through the oversized windows and sliding glass door.
- The dining, kitchen, and living rooms are combined to present an open layout, complete with a fireplace and rounded kitchen island. A corner pantry provides ample storage space for any size gathering.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, and features an elegant tray ceiling and a master bathroom with a standalone tub, two sinks, a toilet room, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, discover a bedroom which includes a full bathroom, and another bedroom sits next to a full bath.
- The lower level presents a second living room that expands to a covered patio, a full bathroom, bedroom with a walk-in closet, and the laundry room. Access to the 2-car garage is also on the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,230 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"