Incredible One-Level Home Plan with Motor Court
About This Plan
- Stone and brick adorn the facade of this one-level home plan, complete with arched windows and corresponding arches above the front porch. Two dormers complete the design.
- The driveway leads to a motor court, where a 2-car garage sits across from a single garage stall.
- Off the foyer, discover a cozy study, game room, and formal dining area. A butler's pantry connects the dining room with the kitchen, which features a centered prep island, walk-in pantry, and adjoining breakfast nook.
- The homeowner is sure to enjoy the light and airy master suite, which includes an octagonal sitting nook and a double-sided fireplace, adding warmth and ambiance to the bathroom, as well as the bedroom.
- Three additional bedrooms, a media room, and an outdoor lounge round out this thoughtful design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,547 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 108' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12