Incredible Ranch House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding blend with brick and stone accents on the exterior of this incredible, ranch house plan, complete with a flex room near the shared living spaces.
- A coat closet and half bath are conveniently located near the foyer, while the heart of the home connects the kitchen, dining area, and great room to form a comfortable and easy flow.
- The vaulted ceiling guides your eye to the fireplace and surrounding built-ins in the great room, while the adjacent screened porch provides an alternative, bug-free dining option.
- The homeowner can truly relax in this master suite, which boasts a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Two bedrooms, identical in size, are located down the hall and share a full bath.
- A storage room off the 2-car garage helps to reduce clutter, and a built-in bench in the mudroom is a must-have.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss