Informal Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- While the outside of this Southern house plan looks formal, the inside is anything but.
- A giant, open great room takes the place of separate formal rooms so you can spend time with family and friends while cooking.
- The corner fireplace warms the whole area.
- Split bedrooms sets the family bedrooms (each with a built-in desk and walk-in closet) on one side of the home and the huge master suite all the way across the house.
- Outdoor living includes both covered and uncovered spaces and the two car garage has a storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,857 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,857 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick