Innovative 3 Bedroom Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2 bath Craftsman ranch home plan has an attractive exterior and innovative interior. One half of the home is dedicated to social spaces and the other to sleeping spaces, and there are front and back outdoor areas to enjoy as well.
- The family room has an optional fireplace and access to the back terrace through sliding doors. Pocket doors separate this space from the flex room, perfect for a den or study.
- The kitchen is super convenient to the garage for grocery unloading. The walk-in pantry will help with this task as well. Laundry is located in this space as well.
- The dining area is open to the kitchen and there is counter seating as well.
- Skylights help brighten the hall connecting the two areas of the home. And a retractable awning in back is a great feature.
- The roof is a truss design with a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,933 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 9"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area