Innovative 3-Bedroom Small House Plan with Garage
About This Plan
- Designed for maximum efficiency, this innovative 3-bedroom home plan is ideal for a simple, modern lifestyle.
- The main floor is home to the master bedroom with an adjacent full bath and a spacious one-car garage with a 12' x 8' workshop.
- On the upper level, a vaulted living room is open to a breakfast nook and kitchen, where an island with seating lends convenience. A large upstairs balcony is perfect for enjoying the outdoors in comfort.
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms share a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 68873VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 363 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 2" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss