Intricate Mountain Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Neutral tones and stone accents help this one-level house plan blend in with the surrouding landscape. Shed dormers with metal roofs complete the design.
- A quiet office just off the foyer is perfect for the work-at-home resident, and provides access to the front courtyard.
- The vaulted ceiling in the family room provides a feeling of spaciousness, and an adjoining bar is a natural gathering space when entertaining.
- The private master bedroom takes over the left wing of the home and boasts a private patio, a study, and a spa-like ensuite with a freestanding tub floating between two vanities. The walk-in closet includes a dresser island and a washer and dryer.
- The guest suite sits to the right of the home and includes a private covered deck and a full bath.
- The optional, walk-out basement makes this home perfect for a sloped lot and includes a sizable recreation room, craft room, and two additional bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bathroom.
- The angled, 3-car garage adds dimension to the front elevation and has an attached storage room for yard tools and outdoor toys.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,748 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,051 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 10"
- Depth: 98' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1820 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12