Inviting 3-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Overlook
About This Plan
- Use decorative brick or stone as the accent on the on the facade of this house plan. It will add a rich texture to an already inviting design.
- The interior revolves around a central hall. The laundry to the right of the entry opens to a three-car garage (or make one bay a shop), with a half-bath and two closets nearby. A home office is on the left - build it with built-in cabinetry or a closet - the choice is yours. The open great room (with fireplace and optional built-ins) and dining area are to the back of the plan, near the work-friendly kitchen. A door in the dining room gains access to a rear covered porch.
- All three bedrooms reside on the upper level. The master bedroom is vaulted and has a walk-in closet and bath with spa tub and double sinks. Family bedrooms share a full hall bath. Build optional shelves or cabinetry in the upper-level hall, if you like.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 993 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss